Free the Economy podcast: Freedom is intoxicating with Jacob Grier
In this week’s episode we talk about public opinion regarding capitalism, eliminating COVID relief slush funds, rolling back parking mandates, partisan perceptions of Twitter, and the fun of #EconTwitterIRL. Our interview this week is with author, barista, magician, and public policy writer Jacob Grier. We discuss tobacco control, nutrition and public health, the allures of alcohol, and the unintended consequences of prohibition.
- Free the Economy Episode 19: Grow for Tomorrow with Adam Millsap
- Free the Economy Episode 18: Smart Urbanism with Max Dubler
- Free the Economy Episode 17: Political Fusionism with Stephanie Slade
- Free the Economy Episode 16: Tar Heel Activism with Brooke Medina
- Free the Economy Episode 15: Eco-Modernism and Abundance with Alex Trembath
- Free the Economy Episode 14: Conservative Economics with Dominic Pino
- Free the Economy Episode 13: The Future of Online Privacy with Spencer Purnell
- Free the Economy Episode 12: Consumer Welfare and Big Government with Patrick Hedger
- Free the Economy Episode 11: True Diversity and Economy Opportunity with Patrice Onwuka
- Free the Economy Episode 10: Legalize Jobs with Shoshana Weissmann
Join us next week when our guest will be economist, consultant, podcaster, think tanker, and former White House economic policy advisor Vance Ginn.