Welcome back to the Free the Economy podcast. In this week’s episode we talk about the myth of overpopulation, the problem with ESG investing and pensions, the resilience of American car culture, and how Millennial and Gen Z workers aren’t that different from previous generations. Our interview this week is with Javier Hernandez, Communications and Public Affairs Manager at YouTube. We discuss how millions of people are learning skills and building business opportunities on the platform as well as YouTube’s wider cultural impact.
Thanks to everyone for listening to and sharing the podcast. If you like the show, please leave us a review and follow us on Twitter. You can also find the video of our interview segments on YouTube. And remember that you can always find our detailed show notes with links to all of the stories we cover here on the blog. Links to our most recent episodes are below.
• Free the Economy Episode 5: Corporate Purpose and ESG
• Free the Economy Episode 4: Entrepreneurship and Equality
• Free the Economy Episode 3: Washington’s 10,000 Commandments
• Free the Economy Episode 2: Defending the American Dream
• Free the Economy Episode 1: Deregulating Abundance