Welcome back to the Free the Economy podcast. In this week’s episode we talk about the cultural impact of Super Bowl ads, worries over “slack-filling” in food packages, politicized finance in Congress’ crosshairs, and the future of electric vehicles and lithium mining. Our interview this week is with Cato Institute Director of Financial Regulation Studies Jennifer Schulp. We cover FINRA, the Securities and Exchange Commission, SBF and the FTX meltdown, the accredited investor rule, public markets, growth investing, and the politics of ESG.
Thanks to everyone for listening to and sharing the podcast. If you like the show, please leave us a review and follow us on Twitter. You can also find the video of our interview segments on YouTube. Links to the summaries of our most recent episodes are below.
- Free the Economy Episode 7: Economics for Everybody
- Free the Economy Episode 6: The Cultural Impact of YouTube
- Free the Economy Episode 5: Corporate Purpose and ESG
- Free the Economy Episode 4: Entrepreneurship and Equality
- Free the Economy Episode 3: Washington’s 10,000 Commandments
- Free the Economy Episode 2: Defending the American Dream
- Free the Economy Episode 1: Deregulating Abundance